Calling for nominations to the ATHRA board
The Association of Tourist and Heritage Rail Australia (ATHRA) represents Tourist and Heritage Rail organisations across Australia. Members of ATHRA are Tourist and Heritage Rail organisations listed on our website Members page.
The current board consists of 12 Directors:
- Six STATE and TERRITORY representatives elected by members in their respective state or territory
- Six co-opted members appointed for the expertise they bring to the Board.
If your organisation is a Full member (i.e. not shown as a Corporate or Associate member on the website Members page), it is invited to nominate a representative for your state or territory.
- Nominations open: Wed 13 July 2022
- Nominations close: Wed 27 July 2022 (17:00 AWST)
- Voting opens: Friday 29 July 2022
- Voting closes: Friday 12 August 2022
Download nomination form
Each member has a person identified as the REPRESENTATIVE who can vote on its behalf and is the primary contact with ATHRA. If you wish to change your organisation’s REPRESENTATIVE, please contact the Returning Officer no later than 17:00 Wednesday 27 July 2022 AWST.
2022 ATHRA Annual General Meeting
The 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held online on Monday 12 September 2022:
- 19:30 AEST (Brisbane – Sydney – Melbourne – Hobart)
- 19:00 ACST (Adelaide)
- 17:30 AWST (Perth)
ATHRA Members Update Meeting
Following the AGM, you are invited to stay online for a Members Update to hear progress on key ATHRA initiatives.
Both the AGM and Members Update will be held online with Microsoft Teams. Access details will be sent closer to the date.