Members of ATHRA joined for our regular update to members by Zoom on Monday 21 March at 8pm AEDT.
The meeting provided a quick update of what we have been doing, before moving onto finding out from the membership what you see as the key problems you are facing and the issues you believe ATHRA should be addressing.
Further, we are looking for input on topics & speakers for future forums. Suggestions received so far include:
- Discussion on the future of coal availability in Australia
- Impacts of environmental legislation on our organisations and operations
- Presentation of ATHRA’s IT platform and how we see it functioning
- Case studies on major T&H projects and how they obtained funding
- Recruitment in the Australian Rail Industry — both volunteers and paid employment
We look forward to your input.